My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Saturday, July 21, 2018


 These pictures on each side represent how I feel at this very moment. I think that tonight will be an early night.



This day has gone pretty good. We had a car wash at the church to raise money for the kiddos to go to splashway (a water park). We got there at 8:30. We didn't leave there until 2 in the afternoon. The kids seemed to have fun but they were getting tired by 12:00. Here are some pictures:
















And like I hadn't sweated enough, we left there and went to a pond. I just thought I was hot. But the kids have had fun!





Now I am enjoying a cup of coffee in my favorite mug just so that I can stay awake for a little while.

I am finish posting for tonight. God bless all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...