The life of a daughter, sister, wife, mom, and grandmother. I am also a grieving grandmother! I like to quilt and make homemade gifts and I like to cook. I love my family and friends and enjoy doing things for them.
My thought for the day!
My thought for the day!
Just Breathe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Tough Subject
Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...
-
Today is going to be an awesome day! I'm going to finish sewing the quilt top together and I am going to get it ready for the quiltin...
-
Good morning all! At least the clock says it is morning. It’s 3:30 am. Let me explain why I am up so early. First, we went to bed ar...
-
Good morning everyone! I hope that each of you are having a wonderful start to your day. I know that I have a positive outlook today. I’...
No comments:
Post a Comment