My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Friday, July 27, 2018




Good morning beautiful! I am bright eyed and bushy tail this morning. I had a really good time yesterday. One thing that you probably don’t know about me is that I don’t like being in crowds much less crowds where I don’t know anyone. I was so out of my comfort zone that it wasn’t funny.



I headed up there on Wednesday evening. I got there about 7:00. I had a room at the Holiday Inn Express. As I was checking in, I met a lady who was going to the same conference as me. We introduced ourselves and decided to have dinner together. We went to a place called Modern Market. I don’t even know how to describe what kind of food they had. It was good and expensive. Connie and I probably talked for an hour. I went back to my room and called my hubby and got ready for bed.  I had a king size bed and four pillows all to myself. I had the room so cold and I had my fan.

I got up Thursday morning and got ready for the conference, packed all my stuff, and went down for breakfast. After I finished putting all my stuff in my car, I headed to Norris Conference Center. I didn’t get lost in morning traffic.

I’m going to just post the pictures. I met some cool people and got some really good information. Not a lot of the stuff pertained to my situation. But I did meet some women who in the same boat as I am. It is always good to know that you are not the only one.



 




After the conference, I headed up north of Austin to pick up these two beauties. They going to spend some time with Papa and Nona. They have grown so much since the last time that we’ve seen them. I will try to do better with the pictures and keep y’all updated on how their visit goes.


Annabelle (6)                          Elizabeth (8)

2 comments:

  1. Busy day so glad your back my friend see you soon!💋💋💋💋💋

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to come get you as soon as I wake up good!

    ReplyDelete

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...